Monday, March 1, 2010

The Winter Olympics

I've always been a big fan of the Olympics. Every two years when they roll around I try to watch as much as I can. I tend to prefer the summer games to the winter, but winter is still cool.

I really enjoyed watching the winter games this time around. Maybe it was because America did so well this time. The winter games aren't always our best. I enjoyed watching curling, even though our teams did terrible, and the hockey was some of the best I'd ever seen. Too bad America couldn't pull out a victory at the end. Silver is okay though, and I suppose it's nice to see Canada win gold in their own national sport.

Congratulations to all the medal winners from Team USA, thanks for putting us on top of the medal count once again!

Now the long wait for London 2012 begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment