Friday, March 5, 2010

TNA Impact review - 3/4/10

I skipped Impact last week, but since this was the last Thursday edition of the show I decided to watch it tonight. I wasn't impressed. I'm not going to do a detailed review, because there was hardly anything to review. There were, I think, four or five matches, and all of them were only a few minutes long, with the exception of the main event. One of these matches, Jeff Jarrett vs. Sean Morley, happened in a public restroom that Jarrett was cleaning at the time, and Jarrett didn't even know about it until Morley bust in on him with a referee.

It's just ridiculous what TNA has become in the two months that Hulk Hogan has been running the show. It's become so hard for me to keep interested. There's hardly any wrestling anymore! I may try and watch the first Monday show, I may not. Either way, I doubt I'll stick with it on a weekly basis anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment