Wednesday, March 31, 2010

An update on TNA

I've decided I won't be doing weekly reviews of Impact anymore. I'm not sure if I'm going to catch the show every week, and I figure there are plenty of other places online people can go to get show results. That said, I will continue to post my opinions on how the company is doing when I can.

The last few weeks, ever since the move to Mondays, have been surprisingly good. I'm really happy with most of the new talent TNA has brought in (they can lose Bubba the Love Sponge right now, though, that guy seriously makes me want to change the channel), and there's been a good ratio between matches and segments. It was really nice to see Jay Lethal back on TV this week.

Keep up the good work, TNA! I'm looking forward to Lockdown.

No comments:

Post a Comment