Saturday, February 6, 2010

Lost and Heroes

I just watched the season premiere of Lost. All three hours of it. Well, to be fair, the first hour was a recap episode. I'm glad they do those occasionally, it really helps to remember everything that's going on.

I've been a fan of Lost since season two. At that time I was working at a video rental place, and we had the season one DVDs there. Since I could take home anything I wanted for free, I figured I'd give it a shot. I was hooked from the first episode. I watched the whole first season, then caught up to what was currently airing in season two by downloading some episodes off the internet. I've had a Tivo season pass for the show ever since then. I'm glad this is going to be the last season, though. The show is still great, and I loved this premiere, but I'm just ready for all the questions to be answered. I sincerely hope that Abrams and Lindelof wrap it all up for us and don't leave any loose ends. Oh, and it looks like Emilie de Ravin and Dominic Monaghan will both be back on the show for this last season, as well. I'm really glad to see that.

Now, as for Heroes, I only have one thing to say. What's up with next week being the season finale? This is February! I haven't been counting the episodes, but I find it hard to believe they're getting in a full 22-26 episode season if they're ending it in February. But at least it'll be one less show to keep up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment