Thursday, February 11, 2010

1 vs. 100 - 2/10/10

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. We've had some pretty heavy snow lately here in the Cincinnati area, and I haven't really had much to do. Not anything blog-worthy at least.

I have been playing some 1 vs. 100 on Xbox Live, though. After making a handful of top 100 appearances, I managed to actually get into the mob during one of the live shows. I'm the first person I know to get in, so I was pretty happy about that. I made it a little more than halfway through before getting stumped by some question about when the postal service started using zip codes.

Tonight while playing extended play, I set a new personal best. I had a streak of 34, and actually held the number one position for a long time. I wound up missing two questions near the end and got bumped down to sixth place, but I still made the top ten, which is very cool. My brother Sawdust almost made the top ten as well in that game.

By the way, I may have mentioned this before, but my 360 has been broken for some time now. I've sent it away to be fixed, and should be getting it back anytime. So expect me to start posting more game reviews soon. There are a lot of titles I need to catch up on.

No comments:

Post a Comment