Tuesday, June 11, 2013

E3 2013 impressions - day 1

This is just going to be a quick post, because it's late and I need to get to bed so I can get up early tomorrow for Nintendo's show.

Microsoft: The games look awesome, I have to say. Too bad they come with all the restrictions.
EA: Same as ever, lots of sports games. Star Wars: Battlefront will be cool, Battlefield 4 looks great!
Ubisoft: Not a lot of surprises from them. ACIV and Watch Dogs look fantastic, that Division game looks really cool as well.
Sony: Shots fired! Shots fired! Yeah, they showed some cool games, and it's great to hear Kingdom Hearts III is finally coming, but the highlight of the event was when Jack Tretton put Microsoft in their place. Looks like I'll definitely be getting a PS4.

I'll do a more detailed post when I get the time. For now I'm just looking forward to what Nintendo has to show us tomorrow!