Saturday, April 24, 2010

New Ozzy!

The King of Heavy Metal himself, Ozzy Osbourne, finally has a new album coming out. June 14th will see the release of Scream, Ozzy's tenth solo studio album. And might I add it took long enough! It's been three years since Black Rain, Ozzy's last album.

Unfortunately, longtime Ozzy guitarist Zakk Wylde will not be featured on this album. But there's a bright side. Taking Zakk's place is power metal legend Gus G, formerly of such greats as Dream Evil and Firewind!

I'm really looking forward to hearing this album. I actually caught a bit of the first single, Let Me Hear You Scream, on the radio. I heard just enough to make me say, "Holy crap, was that new Ozzy?!", so I definitely need to hear more. I really hope this means that OzzFest will be a touring show again this year, and not a one night event like '08.

UPDATE: I tracked the new song down online. Go listen to it here, it's awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment