Tuesday, April 13, 2010

More Blogger.com issues

Apparently my troubles with Blogger.com stem from my browser, Opera. Opera just had an upgrade, I think to version 10.5, and ever since I've noticed problems with a few different sites.

So, for now, I guess I'll have to use Chrome for my blog. I'm not real big on Chrome just yet. It seems to have a lot of potential, but it's just not there yet. I really dislike the fact that there's no menu bar at the top. You know, "file", "bookmarks", "tools", etc. If there's some way to put it there, I can't find it. And it seems Chrome can't handle RSS feeds just yet, either.

It's a shame that Opera just can't seem to display some websites, because other than that issue it's definitely my browser of choice. I'll just have to hope that Opera can fix its problems soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment